|Search Engine Optimization and Submission Services
WebpageCreation.org has recently teamed up with one of Englands top Search Engine optimization specialists and we now offer you his fleet of services at a discounted price.
Modern websites, even when they don't use Flash graphics, usually have lots of background programming for menus, dates, image display and so on. These pages, though they are attractive to look at and functional, are not often search engine friendly.
Tim Sharp has specialized in search engine work for several years for his UK based e-commerce clients and knows the way to get pages ranked highly for those important keywords.
He creates optimized pages for up to 4 specific keywords per page, and this then becomes the main search engine doorway into your website for those keywords - it's content is relevant to the keywords and the expectation is that the customer will click through to your website from this page, contact you or buy online.
The service works like this:
1. Discuss with Tim your preferred subject areas for keywords (can be dozens to start with).
Tim checks the list of keywords for popularity and returns a list of important ones plus any alternatives that may be better than the original. It's no use getting to number 1 for a particular keyword only to find that no-one uses it!
2. Keywords are agreed upon.
3. A product page is constructed and optimized. This page will look like a standard page from your website but stripped down to the essentials and then optimized to the hilt for the chosen keywords.
4. The page is submitted to a low-cost paid inclusion service (it's ranking in this service is based solely on the page's performance, there is no enhancement because of its paid status).
5. In about a week, it is possible to see how the page ranks for the keywords in a couple of search engines and if necessary, tweaks are made to the page to try to improve the ranking.
6. Once the page is ready, it is added to a submission mission that Tim runs regularly and stays there for a year, ensuring that the page is submitted to the important search engines, but not so often that the submission is treated as spam.
And the cost for all this? Just $300 with discounts for multiple pages.